Alle Patches | Titel Updates für Assassin's Creed Valhalla
Das Titel Update 1.4.1 vom 14.12.2021 für Assassin's Creed Valhalla beinhaltet unter anderem folgende neue Inhalte:
- Assassin’s Creed Verwobene Geschichten
- Yule Festival vom 16. Dezember 2021 bis 6. Januar 2022
- Gesamt-Performance des Spiels wird verbessert
- Gesamt-Größe des Spiels wird dadurch reduziert
Xbox Series X|S: ~69 GB
Xbox One: ~60 GB
PlayStation®5: ~39 GB
PlayStation®4: ~65 GB
PC: ~77 GB
Erscheinungszeitpunkt: 12 pm UTC/GMT, 1 pm CET, 7 am EDT, 4 am PDT, and 11 pm AEDT.
Offizieller Changelog von Ubisoft mit den wichtigsten Änderungen von Titel-Update 1.4.1.:
Important: This update delivers a data restructure of Assassin's Creed® Valhalla, requiring a full reinstall of the game files, resulting in overall smaller file size, faster loading screen times and runtime performance, and improved world data streaming. For more details, please read our forum post.
Check out below for the most notable Title Update 1.4.1 changes.
Assassin’s Creed Crossover Stories
Added Assassin’s Creed Crossover Stories to Assassin’s Creed Valhalla* and Assassin’s Creed Odyssey**.
*Assassin’s Creed Valhalla - A Fated Encounter:
- Terrible nightmares seemingly caused by a close ally sends Eivor to the Isle of Skye to investigate.
- Unlock all-new Assassin’s Creed Odyssey–themed rewards in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla by completing the story content.
- Access requirements: To play A Fated Encounter, you must reach Settlement Level 4 and have completed the quest A Wise Friend, where you help Valka establish herself in Ravensthorpe.
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – Those Who Are Treasured:
- Allies from your past will set you on a new journey to Korfu Island, involving a Piece of Eden and much more.
- Unlock all-new Assassin’s Creed Valhalla–themed rewards for Assassin’s Creed Odyssey by completing the story content.
- Access requirements:
- After completing Chapter 1 and reaching Megaris, you may find the quest giver at Sami’s Port on Kephallonia Island.
- Spoiler Warning: This new story contains major spoilers for those that have not completed Assassin’s Creed Odyssey.
- Note: The quest icon and quest log entry The Great Escape will only appear on the map when the three main questlines (Family, Cult of Kosmos, Mythology) are completed. However, you may find the quest giver after Chapter 1/Megaris.
- This content will be deployed with Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Title Update 1.5.6 on December 14 at 12PM UTC via a ~13 GB update across all supported platforms.
Please note that Assassin’s Creed Crossover Stories content will scale to match your progression and level.
Added in-game support for the Yule Festival.
- The Yule Festival will be available from December 16, 2021 to January 6, 2022
- Partaking in the festivities will get you all-new items, including but not limited to a snowy beard & hair and settlement decoration.
Difficulty Settings Update
We added various sub-sections to the combat, stealth, and exploration options in the Gameplay tab. This will allow you to customize your combat and stealth experience in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla to your preference.
These are the Combat settings you can modify:
- Aim Assist (Full, Moderate, Light, Off)
- Level Scaling (Off, Default, Constant, Harder, Nightmarish)
- *NEW* Parry timing-window (400, 650, 800 ms)
- *NEW* Brush with Death timing-window (300, 400, 600 ms)
- *NEW* Brush with Death Duration (1, 1.5, 2, 2.5 sec)
- Guaranteed Assassination (ON/OFF)
- *NEW* Detection escape (0.5, 1, 2 sec)
- *NEW* Detection escape while aiming (1, 2, 4 sec)
- *NEW* Search duration (50, 65, 80 sec)
- *NEW* Maximum enemies in search (2,3)
- Closest Opportunity (ON/OFF)
- Icon Distance (OFF/ON)
- *NEW* Viewpoint Synchronization (ON/OFF)
- *NEW* Exploration Beams (Limited/Full)
- *NEW* Unguided Objectives (OFF/ON)
Below you’ll find our first iteration of stealth improvements.
- Improved instances where NPCs could detect players when vision between the player and NPCs is obstructed.
- Reduced the hold time and speed restriction when blending with crowds.
- Resolved some issues that caused players to be instantly detected when they should not have been.
- Updated Quest Log Ordering: Quests will now be ordered based on the Recommended Power Level.
- New content pop-ups will no longer appear after completing the Rude Awakening quest.
- Adjusted balancing for melee damage scaling, ranged damage scaling, critical strike chance skills, and runes of finesse critical chance.
- Players will now be able to view up to 1200 runes in their inventory.
- Players will now be able to see up to 200 items in the transmog menu.
- Added a purchase celebration page to the Animus Store.
- Basim followed Eivor everywhere if player used Fast travel in Puppets and Prisoners.
- The Daughter of Lerion encounter against Regan could not be started.
- Players couldn't locate Prey in the High Hall / The Legend of Beowulf to talk to Wulfhilda.
- Couldn't proceed with The Mysterious Berserker.
- Couldn't complete Bleeding the Leech as they could be falling through the floor.
- The Siege of Paris: Couldn't interact with Toka to start the quest Strangers Bearing Gifts.
- Wrath of the Druids: Barid and Ciara would not go to the coronation for Flann over Ireland.
- Numerous clipping issues.
- Numerous camera issues.
- Guided Arrow and Charged Shot skill could use same M&K mapping as Bow Stun Finisher.
- Shattered Destroyer's perk resets stack and doesn't enter cooldown if the enemy counters/attacks the player while still using the special attack.
- Helmet and facial hair could disappear when hooded while wearing the Fallen Hero gear.
- The seax on the ealdorman outfit could disappear randomly when equipping different weapons.
- Plague of Rats did higher damage than intended to some bosses.
- Missile reversal-ing a flash bomb could sometimes create an invisible barrier to be left behind, causing subsequent missiles to collide with an invisible wall.
- Mastery Challenge: Enemy NPCs could sometimes be seen to jump from their stations in the Wenlocan Outpost trial of the bear.
- Numerous UI/HUD issues.
- Rations, Health, and Stamina Bars were missing when Abilities and Adrenaline option was set to OFF.
- Removed the Hide/Show Gear option from the cloak while a disguise is active.
- The adrenaline bar would not fill after the second chain assassination when hitting the shield or back of an enemy.
- Discovery Tour: Blood FX Settings did not save.
- Discovery Tour: First Person camera did not trigger when players toggled the Close Camera Option to ON.
- No interaction prompt for a key in the Boudicca Tomb.
- Numerous graphics, texture, animation, or lighting issues.
- Numerous sound issues.
- Tombs of the Fallen: Some sound effects were missing in some of the Tombs of the Fallen.
- Tombs of the Fallen: No VFX is played if the weight was put on a pressure plate post loading a manual save.
- Instances of misplaced or floating objects or textures.
- Instances where Eivor, NPCs, or the longship would get stuck.
- Pascal Lamb challenge wouldn't unlock under certain circumstances.
- Puca Ubisoft Connect Core Challenge could not be completed under certain circumstances.
- King’s Maker did not unlock automatically after conditions were met.
- Improved performance and stability.
- The game could freeze when disconnecting and reconnecting a controller while the wheel menu was open.